Oakley Sports Theraphy
Specialising in Sports Injuries / Pain and Sports Massage in Bedfordshire
Oakley Sports Therapy is a Bedford based Sports Rehab / Physio who can help you in the treatment of sports injuries and common conditions including lower back pain, shoulder pain and knee pain. Our clinic is in Oakley, north Bedfordshire and provides a complete sports injury and pain treatment for athletes and members of the public.
From assessment, treatment, education, tailored rehab and advice our mission is to help get you back to full fitness and free of pain as quickly as possible. Your initial assessment and treatment will be undertaken by one of our Sports Injury experts or Physiotherapists.
During the assessment we will discuss individual rehab and treatment programs specific to you and implemented them to speed up your recovery time. We can also work together with your coach or personal trainer if and when it’s appropriate.
What can Sports Therapy really do?
- Deep relaxation and stress reduction
- Relief of muscle tension and stiffness
- Reduced muscle spasm and tension
- Relief from entrapment of nerves in muscle
- Greater joint flexibility and range of motion
- Increased ease and efficiency of movement
- Better circulation of both blood and lymph fluids
- Reduced blood pressure
- Improved posture
- Faster healing from pulled muscles and sprained ligaments
- Reduces pain, swelling and formation of scar tissue following injury
- General health maintenance
- Relaxed state of alertness
- Reduced mental stress; a calmer mind
- Greater ability to monitor stress signals and respond appropriately
- Increased capability for clearer thinking
- Feeling of well-being
- Reduced levels of anxiety